WIBX - WIBX
Wibx is the utility token that will revolutionize the exchange relationships between brands and consumers, transforming social networks users into digital influencers.
Wibx is the native token and the mean of exchange of the WiBOO platform, a sophisticated and well-structured ecosystem that offers new perspectives for the conventional marketing strategy models, such as sales activation and customer loyalty, using the blockchain technology and artificial intelligence (AI).
WiBOO presents the concept of “SHARED, RECEIVED, PURCHASED, EXCHANGED”: users are rewarded in Wibx for sharing in their social networks campaigns and offers that brands publish in the ecosystem. Users will be able to use the earned Wibx to buy goods and services in the WiBOO marketplace, or convert their coins into fiat money or other cryptocurrencies in an exchange.
The platform provides market data with unprecedented efficiency, in addition to collaborating with digital inclusion in an accessible and open model. All with clear and easily auditable statistics: blockchain rule establishes that all transactions will be tracked and recorded in a universally accessible ledger distributed with historic proof, which fights execution fraud during digital engagement and other stages of currency circulation through an immediate validation, settlement and low costs processing.
A leap in confidence. A leap in technology. A leap in inclusion.
Team member names, Twitter and LinkedIn links
- Pedro Alexandre (Founder & CEO):
- Vagner Sobrinho (CO-Founder & COO):
- Carolina Nakaoski (Economist) :
- Eduardo Correa (Lawyer):
- Geraldo Marques (Crypto Specialist ):
-Edizon Basseto (Chief Technology Officer):
- Gabriel Matos (Blockchain Architect):
-Kleber Aquino ( Infrastructure Architect):
- Rafael Peretta (Senior Software Developer):
- Mateus Aquino ( System Architect/ Collections Specialist):
- Eduardo Monquero (UI/ UX Designer):
- Tauan Aquino ( Senior Software Deseloper):
- Carlos Domingo Alzugaray (President Of Editora 3):
- Caio Cesar de Arruda Mesquita (President Of Acta Holding):
- Felipe Miranda (CO – Founder Of Empiricus):
- Edson Katsumi Oikawa (CEO Of Pobre Juan):
- Felipe Prata (CO – Founder Of Nest):
- Cristiano Petrus ( President Of Anr):
- Laís Macedo Ribeiro (CEO Of Lide Futuro):
-Marina Pechlivanis (Umbigo do Mundo):
- Monin Ung (CEO Of Mung Legal):
- Yai Sukonthabhund (CEO Of Crossbridge Capital):
- Thomas Bittar (Founding Partner Indicator Capital):
- João Carlos Mendonça ( Felsberg Law Firm):